Mother 3 Sprite Editor
|Platform||Game Boy Advance|
|Release Date||27 November 2008|
|Last Modified||25 February 2013|
This is a Mother 3 sprite editor.
- Pencil tool, bucket tool, eyedropper tool, and eraser tool
- Can select both a primary and secondary colour at the same time (similar to MSPaint)
- Can flip sub-sprites horizontally and vertically
- Supports 1x – 16x zoom
- Can edit some sub-sprite properties, such as relative position
- Can save sprites and sub-sprites as PNG files, as well as copy them to the clipboard
- Can generate full spritesheets (see the other attached picture :D)
- Can actually edit sprites
- More editing tools, such as selection, lines, ellipses, rectangles, etc.
- Palette editing
User Review Information
No User Reviews!