|Category||Data Extraction / Insertion|
|Release Date||28 August 2020|
|Last Modified||09 September 2020|
AFS Packer can extract the files inside an AFS archive to a folder, or generate a new AFS archive with the files located in a folder. The AFS format is used in many games from companies like Sega.
The program requires the .NET Framework 4.7.2.
[1.2.2] - 2020-08-28
- Memory usage optimizations.
[1.2.1] - 2019-11-16
- Fixed error when extracting files that contain invalid dates. Those dates will be ignored.
[1.2.0] - 2015-01-16
- Able to extract AFS archives with null files.
- Able to extract multiple files with the same name. They will be automatically renamed.
- Able to create AFS archives that ignore filenames and other metadata. Useful for games like Resident Evil: Code Veronica, where AFS archives don’t contain any filenames, creation dates, etc.
- Some small fixes.
[1.1.0] - 2012-06-18
- Fixed a crash reading AFS archives in games like Arc Rise Fantasia.
- Initial release.