|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Release Date||21 August 2011|
|Last Modified||23 March 2013|
This program is a level editor for the NES game Monster Party. It can alter the level data for all areas of the game, plus can change the palettes for background tiles. It can change the color content of each palette, and can change which palette a particular block of tiles is using. Now, as of version 1.3, with the ability to alter doorways.
Since being updated to version 2.0:
- Now there it has a sprite editor.
- All the enemies and bosses in the game can be edited, you can change practically everything about them.
- You can now view where enemies are on the round maps, and move them around.
- There is now support for editing the title screen and other similar screens in the game.
- You can now edit how any block on the level maps behaves.
- There are now thousands of gameplay hacks you can apply to the game.
- Basically, this is now a platform in which anyone with basic ROM-hacking skill can make a new game based on the Monster Party engine.