PCSX 1.5 with Debugger
|Category||Debuggers / Special Emulators|
|Release Date||16 May 2022|
|Last Modified||16 May 2022|
A debugger written on top of the PCSX source code. Allows read/write breakpoint setting for registers and memory as well as display/browsing of registers, instructions, and memory.
- Breakpoint: write to address or addresses range.
- Breakpoint: read from address or addresses range.
- Breakpoint: only if write exact value, to address or addresses range.
- Breakpoint: only if read exact value, from address or addresses range.
- CD-ROM read breakpoint.
- Sector read breakpoint.
- SPU breakpoints.
- GPU breakpoints.
- DMA breakpoints.
- Registers/memory patchers.
- Log memory.
- Dump/load memory.
- Getting instruction address or register data by left mouse button double click.
- Getting the memory address, by click on the memory column.
- Using the memory coordinate as address.
- Using the register name as its value.
- ASCII viewer.
- More information in the documents.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!