|Author||Haroohie Translation Club|
|Game||Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu|
|Release Date||15 April 2023|
|Last Modified||17 April 2023|
The Haroohie Translation Club proudly presents Serial Loops, a full editing suite for Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu!
The current version supports the following:
- Creating, saving, opening, building and running projects from within the editor
- Tools for searching items, including text within items (dialogue lines)
- Editing game banner data, including its icon and name
- Editing game scripts (including dialogue, character layouts on maps, top-screen data & more), with a live preview
- Editing the game scenario flow (i.e. which scripts get executed in which order)
- Replacing backgrounds, with automatic resizing
- Replacing and levelling audio, modifying BGM loop parameters, updating BGM track names as they appear in the bonus room
- Replacing voiced lines
- Viewing (but not editing) maps, puzzles, topics, place name graphics, chibis (and animations), character portraits (and animations), and a number of other miscellaneous items!
Downloads are available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. For more information, see our website: https://haroohie.club/chokuretsu/serial-loops/
- News Articles for this Utility
- Utility Unavailable for Download
User Review Information
No User Reviews!