ZELDA: Four Swords Script Editor (ZFSEditor)
|Platform||Game Boy Advance|
|Game||The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords|
|Release Date||30 December 2022|
|Last Modified||01 January 2023|
ZFSEditor is a script editor for the game “The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past & Four Swords” for Gameboy Advance. It allows editing texts only for the “Four Swords” multiplayer game, not working for the texts from “A Link to the Past”.
It features the following functionalities:
- Allows editing “Four Swords” scripts without any limitations, since its pointers are automatically updated;
- Live preview support, rendering a preview of text blocks whenever they’re focused. Useful for checking whether texts passed the bounds of the dialog box;
- Compare with the reference ROM, where you can open both original and edited ROMs simultaneously, and see their differences. Useful for revisions;
- Search and replace functionalities, in case you want to edit specific words globally;
- UI miscellaneous customizations, such as customizing dialog box appearance and size, changing preview zoom levels, etc.
Works only for the american ROM “Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past & Four Swords (USA)”, with CRC32 of 8E91CD13.