Resident Evil Code: Veronica X ISO Editor (PS2/GC/DC)
|Game||Resident Evil Code: Veronica X|
|Release Date||17 December 2022|
|Last Modified||18 December 2022|
This editor works on 3 different platforms (PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Dreamcast) and at least 7 different versions of Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (Biohazard Code: Veronica). Lets you make lots of changes to your game, and will patch the changes into your ISO/ROM.
- Works on 3 different platforms: PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Dreamcast.
- Works on these 7 versions, and possibly more…
- PlayStation 2: Resident Evil Code Veronica X.iso (USA, SLUS-20184) / Biohazard Code Veronica - Kanzenban.iso (Japan, SLPM-65022).
- GameCube (works on disc 1 or disc 2): Resident Evil Code Veronica X.iso (USA, GCDE08) / Resident Evil - Code - Veronica X.iso (Europe, GCDP08) / Biohazard Code Veronica - Kanzenban.iso (Japan, GCDJ08).
- Dreamcast (works on disc 1 or disc 2, will not work on CDI type ROMs): Resident Evil Code Veronica.bin (USA, T1204N)(Track 3) / Resident Evil Code Veronica.bin (Europe, T36806D)(Track 3).
- Editor has several info buttons with useful information. Also has buttons that show the normal/default values, as well as buttons that show what the current values are in the ISO/ROM.
- When patching, you can decide if you want to create a new file or not.
Things you can edit:
- Can start a new game with any weapon or item you want. Can also adjust how much ammo that weapon starts with.
- How much health you start a new game with.
- How much health Green Herbs restore.
- The ammo capacity of most of the weapons in the game. This also determines how much ammo that weapon has when you first get it.
- How much ammo you get from ammo pick-ups.
- The amount of damage that zombies cause when they attack you.
- The amount of damage zombie dogs cause when they attack you.
- How much health (HP) zombies have. Setting these values to zero means you can kill zombies with 1 hit.
IMPORTANT: Your patched ISO/ROM will work fine with a new game or with a game you saved at one of the typewriters in the game (you access these by selecting “LOAD GAME”). However, it will probably not work with most pre-existing emulator “Save States”.
Note that a few of the adjustments/options are not available on GameCube or Dreamcast.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!