FFAEE (Final Fight Anniversary Edition Editor)
|Game||Final Fight (Arcade)|
|Release Date||11 April 2022|
|Last Modified||12 September 2022|
A 100% web editor for the game Final Fight Anniversary Edition (Arcade).
The features available in this editor are:
- Seed Randomizer (Randomize the amount of enemies, the enemies and their positions for all sections of the game without replacing the original bosses).
- Level Editor (Allows you to add, remove and edit enemies for all sections of the game).
- Character Health Editor (Allows you to edit the amount of health of characters).
- Patch Utility (Allows you to apply patches available or in JSON format into the game).
Since it is a web tool, the Level Editor and the Seed Randomizer also offer a way to save your changes in a JSON file, making it possible to load the JSON file later so you can keep your progress. You can also randomize everything and generate a file to be loaded inside the level editor, allowing you to edit what was randomized.
The source code is at this link: https://github.com/GameHackFan/ffaee.
The Web Editor is at this link: https://gamehackfan.github.io/ffaee.
It’s a web tool, you don’t need to download, just access the link above to open the editor in your browser.
Version 0.9 Changes:
- Changed from React.js to Svelte.
- Added a ModificationManager to better handle changes made by the user.
- Updated the tool to support newer versions of HBMame.
- Some bug fixes to the code in general.
- Small changes to the UI.
- Minor changes and fixes.
See changelog at https://github.com/GameHackFan/ffaee/blob/main/changelog.
- News Articles for this Utility
- Utility Unavailable for Download