FFAEE (Final Fight Anniversary Edition Editor)
|Game||Final Fight (Arcade)|
|Release Date||11 April 2022|
|Last Modified||11 April 2022|
A 100% web editor for the game Final Fight Anniversary Edition (Arcade).
The features available in this editor are:
- Seed Randomizer (Randomize the amount of enemies, the enemies and their positions for all sections of the game without replacing the original bosses).
- Level Editor (Allows you to add, remove and edit enemies for all sections of the game).
- Character Health Editor (Allows you to edit the amount of health of characters).
- Patch Utility (Allows you to apply patches available or in JSON format into the game).
Since it is a web tool, the Level Editor and the Seed Randomizer also offer a way to save your changes in a JSON file, making it possible to load the JSON file later so you can keep your progress. You can also randomize everything and generate a file to be loaded inside the level editor, allowing you to edit what was randomized.
The source code is at this link: https://github.com/GameHackFan/ffaee.
The Web Editor is at this link: https://gamehackfan.github.io/ffaee.
It’s a web tool, you don’t need to download, just access the link above to open the editor in your browser.
Version 0.8 Changes:
- Created FeaturesAndFixesPatch1, See changes A to C.
- Change A: It fixes P1 not being allowed to pick the same character selected by P2 mid game.
- Change B: Fixed Holly Wood and El Gado immortal bug.
- Change C: Fixed Rolento immortal bug.
- Improved the Seed Randomizer, see changes D to F.
- Change D: Added 2 Random Profiles, Kind and Weak, they are easier than Easy.
- Change E: Added a Custom Random Profile specific for customizations. It was possible to customize before, but now it is better, but you can’t customize the default profiles anymore.
- Change F: For customized profile, you can now inform the minimum and maximum amount, it works just like the default profiles, based on minimum and maximum amount.
- Renamed PlayerHealthEditor to HealthEditor and activated it. For now, it can only edit the HP of players.
- Created FeaturesAndFixesPatch2, it fixes Haggar’s dynamite scene.
- Updated all title screen text patches. They now support more characters and they support the inclusion of a hack author, except the randomizer text.
- Added a hack author field to the Editor Manager Window.
- Fixed Empty Objects, their byte was wrong and they were having Edi E.’s bullet inside instead.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the randomizer to invert the order of enemies in a few enemy groups, which was forcing several enemies to spawn together in buggy way.
- Forced the level editor and the randomizer to apply the patches FeaturesAndFixesPatch1 and 2.
- Changed the editor’s appearance.
- Minor changes.
- Minor fixes.
See changelog at https://github.com/GameHackFan/ffaee/blob/main/changelog.
- News Articles for this Utility
- Utility Unavailable for Download