Gran Turismo 3 Editor (PS2)
|Game||Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec|
|Release Date||02 May 2021|
|Last Modified||02 May 2021|
This Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (PlayStation 2) editor lets you adjust the cost of some of the cars in the Car Dealer (Simulation Mode).
- Edits your Gran Turismo 3 ISO file so your new costs of those cars are permanently patched into your game (until the next time you run the editor and patch the file again).
- You can easily return your iso file to it’s original/unmodified state (see the Help file for details).
- Works on either of the USA versions (Version 1.0 or 1.10 (SCUS-97102 or PBPX 95503).
- Even though the iso file is fairly large (3.6 GB), the editor will patch it almost instantaneously.
- Handy buttons to set all the costs to zero, show original costs, or show current costs in the iso file.
- Editor remembers your previous values, and will display them the next time you load that iso file. This makes it easier if you want to adjust any of the costs.
- Help button has lots of useful editor info.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!