Legend of Zelda Reloaded Randomizer
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||The Legend of Zelda|
|Release Date||24 April 2021|
|Last Modified||02 May 2021|
A full game randomizer for the Legend of Zelda. Re-generates or randomizes nearly every aspect of the game!
Main feature list:
Overworld and dungeon configuration:
- Procedurally generated overworld (highly configurable). Brand new overworld every time you play! First quest, second quest and custom overworlds are also available.
- Procedurally generated dungeons (also highly configurable). Brand new dungeons every time you play! First quest, second quest and custom overworlds are also available.
- Utilizes over 50 newly designed dungeon rooms.
- Printable maps can be generated for all overworld and dungeon options.
- Adjust or any/all starting statistics (such as hearts, heart containers, bomb capacity, etc).
- Adjust or any/all starting equipment (swords, rings, ladder, etc).
- Adjust or weapon damage (any/all weapons).
- Various quality of life features, such as fast heart fill, fast NPC dialog, fast dungeon scroll, etc.
- Combat Difficulty - make enemies easier or harder.
- Invisible Enemies - make a selection of enemies invisible or partially invisible.
- Several possible curses available!
- Allow different curses per dungeon.
- Adjust or randomize curse duration.
- Several possible items they can take!
- Allow different items per dungeon.
- Adjust or randomize delay before they feast.
- Choose what Vires and Zols can split to.
- Give Ganon a healing factor.
- Adjust his stun timer.
- Allow him to room warp in his second phase.
- Multiple uses for the power bracelet.
- Multiple uses for the book.
- Multiple travel modes available for the recorder.
- Make blue candle usable more than once!
- Randomize enemy sprites.
- Randomize item sprites.
Nearly all settings can be set to specific values or randomized!
Custom graphics and sprites:
- Nearly all in-game graphics and sprites can be customized.
- Hundreds of custom graphics and sprites are available, with more being created regularly, both official and from the community.
Latest version always available here: