SH2I - Super Hitachi 2 Inspector
|Release Date||22 April 2021|
|Last Modified||22 April 2021|
This program allows you to convert the machine code of the processor “SH-2″ (Super Hitachi 2), into text (list of instructions).
- Disassembling the code.
- Editing instructions with recompilation.
- Searching by instruction type, code and PC address.
- Searching for PC reference.
Note: Readme file attached.
Changes in version 1.1:
- Fixed bug with “MAC.W” instruction.
- Added the ability to search by code.
- Added the ability to execute instructions (only for constants).
Changes in version 1.2:
- Fixed a bug with code recognition of the instructions “RTS” and “NOP”.
- Added the ability to export disassembled code to a text file.
Changes in version 1.3:
- Fixed a bug with code recognition of the instructions type “LDS”.
- Added the ability to swap instructions.
- Added the ability to copy the PC address to the clipboard.
Changes in version 1.4:
- Improved code disassembly speed (up to 2.5x).
- Improved the accuracy of instructions code recognition.