Mega Man X6 Tweaks Patcher
|Game||Mega Man X6|
|Release Date||14 May 2018|
|Last Modified||18 June 2018|
Tweaks and customization that can be done with this tool:
- Status changes of injured Reploids.
- Filtering the list of injured Reploids to remove some of them.
- Customizable Rank/Souls/Event triggers table.
- Enabling the Nightmare Zero Lvl 4 fight that unlocks Black Zero.
- Customizable options for lives and continues
- Skipping dialogues and navigator alerts.
The patcher has little to no error handling. Make sure your BIN file and directory is accessible before using, and that your inputs make sense (ex.: have Souls requeriments in ascending order; don’t get yourself stuck by enabling “infinite lives” without enabling “always Exit Stage”, etc.). It’s also recommended patching outside of synced folders (Dropbox, Google Drive), or at least pausing those services during patching.
It’s recommended to run your patched image through STARWIN’s EDC/ECC Recalculator. Otherwise, you might have some problems with real hardware or more accurate emulators.
(The author is not an experienced coder, this was written in AutoHotkey and released as-is), so in case you have any problem with it, a spreadsheet with all the information to do these edits directly on an Hex editor is available too: “Mega Man X6 Tweaks Spreadsheet”.