Breath of Fire II Level Stat Gain Editor V1.1
|Game||Breath of Fire II|
|Release Date||13 May 2018|
|Last Modified||15 May 2018|
This is version 1.1 of the Breath of Fire II Stat Level Gain Editor. It has a similar interface to the Breath of Fire II Monster Editor, and it supports modifying stats gained and experience needed at every level for every character!
Highlights in Version 1.1:
- 1) Added support for setting experience needed for each level for every character
- 2) Added button to set experience needed for all levels for current character.
- 3) Added button to set experience needed for all levels for all characters.
- 4) Removed Bleu (Deis) from character list since her stats are shared with monster formation data and her experience table is shared with Nina.
- 5) Automatically repair monster formation data when ROM is saved in case of corruption in V1.0
- 1) Guts increase at the same rate per level, so no matter what level you choose for a character, the Guts gain will be the same.
- 2) For some reason, strength, stamina, luck and wisdom stats won’t increase to max levels if you gain too many levels in one battle. Make sure you battle monsters at the beginning of the game if you set experience needed to low number. That way, you’ll ensure 255 for each stat before you max out at level 99.
This utility supports the original English ROM and the retranslated ROM. Character names will match the ROM used.
Make sure you use a HEADERLESS English rom with it. I have not done extensive testing of each level increase. I verified valid hex data values before/after, as well as load/save of the ROM. Provide me any feedback if you encounter issues.
Refer to this stat gain entry list data for details in Data Crystal.
If you have any problems or questions, e-mail me.