Quicksilver - Initial Data editor
|Game||Final Fantasy VII|
|Release Date||27 August 2016|
|Last Modified||02 August 2017|
Quicksilver is FF7 PSX PAL English version, Initial equipment editor for Cait Sith and Vincent in the Namemenu.mnu file. Also this tool must work with FF7 PSX NTSC version of the Namemenu.mnu file.
- Can edit Initial Equipment of Cait Sith and Vincent in the Namemenu.mnu file
- Can edit Initial Materia of Cait Sith and Vincent
- Can edit other Initial data of Cait Sith and Vincent in the Namemenu.mnu file.
- Added Menu default name. Added Menu default name for all 9 characters, except Young Cloud and Sephiroth, because they does not have Menu default name. Changing the Menu default name works in the game for all 9 characters. (Note: In the Menu Name all spaces after letters, must be removed before writing new name. Changing of the Menu Name will change the Default Name in the game. Changing of the Name will not change the Default Name in the game).
- Added initial data for all 11 characters (for read only). Data for Cait Sith and Vincent can be changed, because changing this data will work also in the game. And changing initial data for other 9 characters will not work in the game, because their initial data will be overwritten by kernel.bin file.
- Added Chocobo default name (Choco) to Young Cloud and Sephiroth, because they does not have Menu default name. Now, chocobo’s Menu default name can be changed.
- Added buttons to remove materia and edit materia’s AP.
- Added description to all equipment and materia.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!