Zelda II Dialog Editor
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Game||Zelda II: The Adventure of Link|
|Release Date||06 November 2020|
|Last Modified||06 November 2020|
This tool allows you to change and extend all of the townsfolk dialogs in the game.
- All the townsfolk dialog pointers in the game are accessible. (not title screen / ending text)
- You can change the pointers easily.
- Text can be changed with keyboard input or by clicking on a symbol from the game’s default tile set.
- You can change the text speed.
- Includes a previewer so you can see how the text would look in the game.
- You have full access to the bank which holds the text, so you can make text longer and relocate dialogs to unused areas.
New to version 1.3:
- Single accent character support (Check the accent patch box then press Shift+letter to insert an accented letter.) The default accent character is a dot which you can change in a graphics editor.
- Editor now works with rom hacks whose list of dialog pointers is moved.
User Review Information
No User Reviews!