MegaMan Text Editor
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Release Date||19 November 2016|
|Last Modified||19 November 2016|
MegaMan NES ROM Text Editor v.188.8.131.5216 Programmed by: Shawn M. Crawford [sleepy] November 19th, 2016 in C#
- edit every line of text in the game
- used with ” Megaman (U) [!].nes” headered ROM
- Target Framework: .NET 4.5
- Open the Rom ( Megaman (U) [!].nes), change text, click update, make sure you have a backup in case something breaks.
- This is first release so it will probably have bugs, feel free to email bugs to email@example.com
Valid Characters: 0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.,’!©^ and space
- The ending credits can only use the numbers 1789
- The hat (^) represents “r.”.
- Lowercase letters will be converted to uppercase since they do not exist in the ROM.
Version: 184.108.40.20616 November 19th, 2016
- initial release