FF6LE Rogue CE
|Game||Final Fantasy III|
|Release Date||06 October 2016|
|Last Modified||09 October 2016|
Modified build of FF6LE Rogue that can expand various map related data:
- Location number (from 415 to 511)
- Tilemap number (from 351 to 511)
- Tilemap Data max ROM space used (from ~$43000 bytes to $50000-$70000 bytes)
- NPC Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Event Trigger Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Exits Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Chest Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Chest SRAM bits available (from 511 to 768, $1E20:0 to $1E7F:7)
- Location Names number (from 74 to 255)
- Location Names max ROM space used (now $2500 bytes, i.e. 255 strings of 37 chars max)
You can now edit Location Names appearing optionally in-game on map load. In original FF6LE those were only displayed. Finally you can edit in-editor map names to essentially allow proper naming for the new maps.
I’ve also fixed three original FF6LE bugs (see readme for details). There is no known issue with added functionalities and expansions but a log functionality is still present. The file log.txt is created in application folder when map expansion is done. This will be removed in final version.
Source code and expansions documentation included. Original FF6LE by d3tl4 & giangurgolo.