Zone Doctor CE
|Game||Final Fantasy III|
|Release Date||16 October 2016|
|Last Modified||17 October 2016|
Modified build of Zone Doctor 3.18.4 that can expand various map related data:
- Location number (from 415 to 511)
- Tilemap number (from 351 to 511)
- Tilemap Data max ROM space used (from ~$43000 bytes to $50000-$70000 bytes)
- NPC Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Event Trigger Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Exits Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Chest Data max ROM space used (roughly doubled)
- Chest SRAM bits available (from 511 to 768, $1E20:0 to $1E7F:7)
- Location Names number (from 74 to 255)
- Location Names max ROM space used (now $2500 bytes, i.e. 255 strings of 37 chars max)
Also you can now edit Location Names appearing optionally in-game on map load. In previous Zone Doctor versions those were only displayed. Finally you can edit in-editor map names to essentially do proper naming for the new maps.
There are probably still bugs with original Zone Doctor 3.18.4 code but getting all aspects of Zone Doctor to a strong stability level is out of the scope of my expansions project. However there is no known issue with added functionalities and expansions.
Source code and expansions documentation included.Original Zone Doctor editor coded by giangurgolo.