Simple Pattern Search
|Author||Deep Dive Translations|
|Release Date||04 August 2016|
|Last Modified||04 August 2016|
Simple Pattern Search - Deep Dive Translations
A simple tool for pattern matching and relative search.
Simple Pattern Search is a program developed by Deep Dive Translations with the aim of looking for particular text patterns inside of multiple files. The tool supports four different kind of encodings so far: ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16 and Shift-JIS. It has a recursive directory browsing feature that allows the user to select a single root folder and get all the files included inside of it and its sub-levels. For any doubt or problem, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Aug 2016: New version released. It features:
- Can now filter files by their extension.
- Can now compare single files or folders.
- Bug Fixes.
23 May 2016: New version released. It features:
- Added support to hex search.
- Added support to simple XOR encoded search (ANSI only).
- Can now preview XOR and RS outputs.
- Users can now report bugs via the tool itself.
- Allow users to pay a visit to our website.
- First Beta build.
10 May 2016: First public release. It features:
- Non-case sensitive search.
- Can search within files bigger than 200MB.
- Reduced RAM usage to 1GB maximum.
- Allow users to set a max filesize to skip files.
- Support to pattern text replacing.
- Support ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16 and Shift-JIS.
- Support recursive directory search.
- Support ANSI Relative Search (WIP).
- Can save search results and relative tables.
What to do:
- Add support to 16 bit relative search.
- Add support to settings configuration.
- Add support to basic romhacking text handling.
- Code/Speed optimizations & Bug fixing.