CD-i Image Decoding Tools
|Category||Miscellaneous Graphics Tools|
|Release Date||17 May 2009|
|Last Modified||26 April 2018|
CD-i Image drawer
An image extractor that tries to look for image data and CD-i RTF files. Extracts in BMP.
- Extr selected : Extracts the selected image.
- View : view the selected image.
- Edit : edit the location of the image in the RTF file.
- QuickFix : If the image is not at the center, it will try to adjust it.
- Multiframe : Extracts a set of images, after the selected one. Useful when you want to extract the video frames.
- Analyse : find all the images recognized in the RTF file.
- Extract : extract each element of the list.
- Issues : many. Crops the top of some images, or the bottom (+- 6*384 pixels).
Little tool that converts a CLUT 8 image splitted into a palette file and a data file into a heavy HTML file.
Little tool that converts a RLE 7 image splitted into a palette file and a data file into a heavy HTML file.