|Release Date||29 June 2015|
|Last Modified||17 January 2017|
Floating IPS is an IPS patcher, intended to replace Lunar IPS.
- Can apply multiple patches at once. (Can’t create multiple patches at once, though; make a batch file if you need that.)
- Generated patches are (usually) (slightly) smaller (both LIPS and Flips are fully capable of applying patches generated with the other.)
- Can apply and create patches through the command line (note that it’s a hybrid console/GUI apps, and cmd doesn’t really like that, so the output gets misplaced. It acts sanely if called from a batch file.)
- Can apply a patch and run it in an emulator without forcing the user to create temporary files.
- Can handle files containing characters outside the 8-bit character set.
- Can apply and create BPS patches.
- Includes a Linux build
User Review Information
|Works flawlessly!||Pudupuda||09 May 2022||1.31||Yes|
|Great For Large BPS Files||Immorpher||24 Oct 2021||1.31||Yes|
|Wow! I never thought this show was so cool.||Vallenatero2015||03 May 2021||1.31||Yes|
|If you like LunarIPS, use this instead||Kazuto||29 Apr 2021||1.31||Yes|
|Works great with Linux!||Weicxiable||17 Jan 2017||1.31||Yes|
|Mostly the same but better.||Chronosplit||07 Feb 2021||1.12||Yes|