Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
|Released By||RPGuy96, VincentASM|
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Strategy > Turn Based|
|Game Date||21 January 1994|
|Release Date||21 June 2008|
|Last Modified||08 August 2013|
The third game in the Fire Emblem series, it is divided into two sections known as “books”:
Book 1, which is a cut down port of the first Fire Emblem game. Although the plot of the game is basically the same, several chapters and characters were removed due to space limitations.
Book 2 is the sequel to Book 1 and by extension the first Fire Emblem. It follows Marth as he deals with some of the ramifications of Book 1, and battles new threats as they come up across the land.
The game is known for including features such as dismount, where units on horses had to get off of them for indoor chapters, and being the first Fire Emblem game to show movement ranges when a unit is selected.
A mostly complete patch for Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- There are two patches in this archive for version 1.0 and 1.1 of the game.
- This patch only works with headered ROMs.
- Certain versions of ZSNES have issues with Mystery of the Emblem in general or this patch in particular. Please see the README.
Consult the readme for further information.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.0).smc - GOODSNES
- CRC32: 25D214F4
- MD5: 2D674A5B82F7691CDB27702031D0F960
- SHA-1: 3EE8CBE6638DA64F1D91DF9B81B1478498A5999F
- SHA-256: 23E45B26DC5A73D88173C5CB7FA7FAE682EAB6E55D657A71B3B366DC95D603CA
- Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo (J) (V1.1).smc
- CRC32: A427B7E6
- MD5: 0CB432DD9D5C1AFA5048334B110FDDC0
- SHA-1: B0B03831D9104E3C5DF551D50EBC275A1692149E
- SHA-256: CCD5D8E3415D08EE949297D78ADC05D68EC945C6CC1FF195F1975A47095A3F18