Pokémon: Red Version
Pocket Monsters Aka
Pocket Monsters: Red Version
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||27 February 1996|
|Release Date||01 June 2023|
|Last Modified||01 June 2023|
Pokémon: Red Version is a role playing game for the Game Boy.
In this game, you are tasked to become the strongest Pokémon trainer while trying to collect all of the different Pokémon in your region.
This is a Swedish-language hack of Pokémon Red Version that aims to be as “authentic” as possible - essentially, what if a Swedish-language version had been release officially back in 1999?
- All text, including graphical text such as the slot machine interface and SGB borders, has been translated
- Dialogue and writing that tries to be as late-90s as possible
- All-new Pokémon names
- All bugs and glitches from the original release are preserved
- Remains almost entirely compatible with English-language Stadium and Stadium 2 (the å and Å characters will not display properly in Pokémon names)
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Pokemon - Red Version (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy/Color (v. 20210227-015730)
- File/ROM SHA-1: EA9BCAE617FDF159B045185467AE58B2E4A48B9A
- File/ROM CRC32: 9F7FDD53