Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario RPG
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||09 March 1996|
|Release Date||05 August 2022|
|Last Modified||05 August 2022|
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is a Japanese-style role-playing game for the Super Nintendo.
The goal of the game is to confront Smithy and repair the Star Road, which has been broken, and thus unable to grant wishes to people. Teaming up with Mallow, Geno, Bowser, and Peach, the heroes go on the long adventure to collect the 7 star pieces, and repair the Star Road.
Texts and pictures are entirely translated in French by the Atelier Traduction team.
This patch is compatible with the US version of the game.
It is 100% working with:
- All emulators except Zsnes
- A compatible linker (FXPAK PRO or SD2SNES) on the Super NES
- Cartmodding on the Super NES
- A MiSTer FPGA
Hacking has been done from scratch to get almost infinite text space in the ROM and to edit all the images and animations.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars (USA)
- Database: No-Intro: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20210222-050638)
- File/ROM SHA-1: A4F7539054C359FE3F360B0E6B72E394439FE9DF
- File/ROM CRC32: 1B8A0625