The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||12 December 1998|
|Release Date||11 December 2021|
|Last Modified||11 December 2021|
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX is an action adventure game for the Game Boy.
Hack name: Link’s Awakening DX l10n
Original ROM: The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
Description: This hack contains a fully playable Spanish translation of Link’s Awakening DX.
The patch applies the following changes:
- Complete localization of ingame texts.
- Complete localization of the textual elements present in the game’s graphics.
- Addition of certain Spanish characters (tildes & ñ).
Certain terminological elements have been updated to match the game’s remake.
The localization focuses on European Spanish.
Patching method: use LIPS, FLIPS, or similar. You will need to check which version of the game is contained in your ROM (1.0, 1.1, o 1.2) in order to choose the right patch.
I would like to thank the following people, without whom this hack would not have been possible:
- The LADX community - with a honorary mention to kemenaran and Daid, who have been especially helpful.
- Rangi42, whose Tilemap Studio made tile and attribute map editing much easier.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Legend of Zelda, The - Link's Awakening DX (USA, Europe) (SGB Enhanced) (GB Compatible)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy/Color (v. 20210227-015730)
- File/ROM SHA-1: D90AC17E9BF17B6C61624AD9F05447BDB5EFC01A
- File/ROM CRC32: 97822948
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Rangi||Hacking||Created Tilemap Studio|