Sakura Taisen GB - Geki Hana Gumi Nyuutai!
Sakura Wars GB 1
|Released By||Daniel Jianoran|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Published By||Media Factory|
|Game Date||28 July 2000|
|Release Date||08 November 2021|
|Last Modified||10 November 2021|
Sakura Taisen GB - Geki Hana Gumi Nyuutai! is an visual novel game for the Game Boy.
This game is designed for multiple playthroughs, so here’s a few tips on how to play this game.
- Like Ayame says in Sakura Wars 1, the man who chases two hares catches neither. Decide on one girl you want to focus on whether it be someone like Sakura, Maria, or Sumire (best girl). Spreading your attention with too many girls will make certain you end up without enough affection points to unlock their more interesting subplots near the end of the game.
- Feel free to sacrifice one person’s training sessions with naps to recover your stamina. eg skipping out on Iris’ training sessions if you cared the least about her.
- Battles are very difficult. Unless you spent weeks doing something like reading the book Maria gave you, don’t bother charging your special meter. Finishing the book unlocks her special move for you to use in battles. Focus more on moving your Koubu into position, defense, and using normal attacks.
- SAVE SCUMMING IS FULLY CONDONED. Occasionally the girl you want to talk to has nothing interesting to say and will essentially go “Hi, bye.” Therefore wasting your free time. Alongside how battles are extremely RNG heavy, save states are the only way to guarantee a “good” ending.
- Not to say you should go into the showers, but you might find a character in there that you would never expect.
- The Start and Select buttons can be used on the map to travel between floors.
- The Message Speed setting will affect the animation speed of training scenes. If it is set to Fast, the animations will always play at high speed, as if the B button is held down.
- Sakura Wars GB takes place during the events of Sakura Wars 1. It is recommended that you have some familiarity with that game’s setting and main characters before starting this game.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Sakura Taisen GB - Geki Hana Gumi Nyuutai! (Japan)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy/Color (v. 20210227-015730)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 4E30A9B06B5048449057376C8F37B3F687FABD18
- File/ROM CRC32: EF503D50
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|burntends2||Design||Localization Director/Project Manager|
|The Opponent||Script Editing/Revision||Editor, Tester|
|ComicMaster138||Graphics||Lead Graphic Designer|
|Neko||Graphics||Graphic Design, Translator|