Game Boy Advance
|Released By||Unknown W. Brackets|
|Platform||Game Boy Advance|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||25 January 2002|
|Release Date||16 September 2021|
|Last Modified||16 September 2021|
Tomato Adventure is a role playing game for the Game Boy Advance.
Players control DeMille through the Ketchup Kingdom with the objective of saving his girlfriend, Patharan, and the Ketchup Kingdom itself from King Abira by obtaining the missing parts of a robot that can give anyone access into the Gimmick Palace, a tower with a tomato on it.
The game features no random encounters; enemies are openly visible on the screen, and you enter battles by bumping DeMille into them.
This is an unofficial translation of Tomato Adventure, a Japanese RPG released in 2002 on the Game Boy Advance. Tomato Adventure was developed by AlphaDream and involved some staff from Super Mario RPG.
This translation covers:
- Variable width font used throughout.
- Character name length increased from 4 to 7 characters.
- Menus, dialog, and all text translated.
- Graphics containing Japanese replaced.
- Some menus have been adjusted to allow more space for text.
v1.1.0 includes some minor typo cleanup and doubles the text drawing speed.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Tomato Adventure (Japan)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy Advance (v. 20210227-023848)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 80F7968343E49E4D8A22AFC2771EF26564506F17
- File/ROM CRC32: E37CA939
User Review Information
|A fun romp||zoinknoise||02 Sep 2021||1.0.0||Yes|
|Never Thought I'd See The Day When This Would Be Translated...||gamingcat02261991||27 Jul 2021||1.0.0||Yes|