Rockman & Forte
Mega Man & Bass
|Patching Information||Interleaved w/No-Header (SNES)|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||24 April 1998|
|Release Date||24 July 2021|
|Last Modified||24 July 2021|
After defeating the evil Dr. Wily numerous times, the robotic hero Mega Man is called into action once again when a powerful being known as King defeats Protoman and threatens humanity. Knowing the threat, Mega Man’s rival, Bass, decides to take care of everything with his own hands.
The game is of the action-platform genre where the player advances by defeating bosses and acquiring their characteristic weapons. MEGAMAN & BASS lets the player choose between the titular characters, each playing different from the other.
This addendum is for
Use patch in rom patched with MMB-E.ips
- Added new title logo and mini logo.
- Fixed a few errors from the original version.
- You can suggest improvements to the logos, you only need to respect the dimensions of the graphics.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Rockman & Forte (J) [!].smc
- Database: No-Intro: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20210222-050638)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 5C6B0679C1A6A040F969A5D08987AA4ECDDF14A1
- File/ROM CRC32: C070DDF0