Initial D Extreme Stage
Inishyaru D ekusutorimu suteji
|Patching Information||Targets ISO (Disc Based)|
|Game Date||03 July 2008|
|Release Date||13 January 2017|
|Last Modified||12 May 2021|
Initial D Extreme Stage is an racing game for the PlayStation 3.
This is just a beta patch to a supposedly partial English translation of Initial D: Extreme Stage, that unfortunately had to put on hold and stopped working on since 12/24/2014 due to some issues.
It’s not fully bug tested since 2014, it was tested for just a bit with a personal working backup. There are a lot of versions of this game and this patch is specifically for Initial D: Extreme Stage [BLJM-60055].
How to patch:
- 1. Extract your ISO backup to a JB (folder type)
- 2. Copy the 2d.xdelta, car.xdelta, EBOOT.xdelta, patch.bat and xdelta3.exe inside your Initial D game directory run patch.bat and wait for it to finish.
- 3. Copy your BACKUP folder just in case you failed to make a whole backup of your game and you can delete 2d.xdelta, car.xdelta, EBOOT.xdelta, patch.bat and xdelta3.exe inside your Initial D game directory.
- 4. After it’s finished, if you want to convert your game folder (JB) back to ISO again use PS3 ISO TOOLS .
Watch preview on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Va2ob2SF6o
Translation release blog post: https://froidromhacks.com/beta-partial-translation-patch-for-initial-d-extreme-stage-ps3/
ROM / ISO Information:
- Initial D: Extreme Stage / [頭文字D EXTREME STAGE] JAP (BLJM-60055) 2008-07-03
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|