Super Deformed Snatcher
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||27 April 1990|
|Release Date||10 November 1997|
|Last Modified||10 January 2016|
SD Snatcher is a role playing game for the MSX2.
Oasis originally released this as three completely translated disk images, so the Whirlpool compared them with the Japanese originals and made IPS patches, for a fuzzier and more legal feeling in their hearts. Romhacking.net is hosting these patches with the Whirlpool’s exclusive permission.
Keep in mind that these patches are intended for use on an original disk image, and not for the cracked version floating around that does not require the SCC cartridge. It’s not like the cracked one is that hard to find anyway. It’s what I used to make the screenshots, after all.
Anyways, it’s really great that Oasis took the time to translate this, even though the English in the game is really not that great. I’ve heard in a couple of different places that Oasis has said that about 60% of the text was cut out of the translation due to space constraints. If you don’t like that, tough, you can re-translate the game yourself.
ROM / ISO Information:
- ZZZ-UNK-SD SNATCHER JAPANESE FOR SCC+[DISK 1].dsk
- CRC32: 74DF1878
- MD5: EC0BE7766B5DA5A1848D7B5A7D4FD6AE
- SHA-1: 4CEF12AE13334ED4F3F890311B641C1AD2BDC408
- SHA-256: AC1610AE782B706554A6D7034D49FEB1B7451C41B3A42DFEACC69075777140E3
- ZZZ-UNK-SD SNATCHER JAPANESE FOR SCC+[DISK 2].dsk
- CRC32: 930E06B3
- MD5: AB9290F7FB6063A2F0356876124BF049
- SHA-1: 1156F6C4D9332FDC6CDA05558AC3E3102A2764FE
- SHA-256: C1C406DEB1217C202F2A450CBD76A5B1EA06FAEAD381A2B160A647CC5CC4890D
- ZZZ-UNK-SD SNATCHER JAPANESE FOR SCC+[DISK 3].dsk
- CRC32: 0547BB3A
- MD5: 585CAF83583815CDAF6FA11578879674
- SHA-1: E4B1B5F8B7EA4532551C103164860C8802151131
- SHA-256: 7DF3804C957879886567F68312AF08625E5BAD3F9BA84B66E452771EA7D71F9C