Hanseimei Senki Andorogynus
|Released By||MSX Translations|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Published By||Nippon Telenet|
|Game Date||December 1987|
|Release Date||17 February 2021|
|Last Modified||29 March 2021|
Hanseimei Senki Andorogynus is an action shooter game for the MSX.
Some of the main features (full list can be found in Readme File):
- Full translation of the game texts and its graphics.
- Rewrote the game from delay based code to V-SYNC based code. Everything synced to interrupt and added Turbo mode.
- Music patches for MSX-MUSIC, MSX-MUSIC & MSX-AUDIO and MSX-AUDIO. Samples can be used for MSX-AUDIO.
- Added a new song “the URD” made by Meits for the game over demo.
- Synchronized music to parts of intro demo and end demo as it was in the original game.
- Added demos after level 3 & 9 and after game over. With new MSX visuals and music and a story fitting the MSX version.
- Added what key to press to continue (which was listed in the manual) and the level of your weapons like in the PC88 version.
- Fixed bug that game always set refresh rate at 60Hz without updating RAM variables (it resulted in wrong music playback).
ROM / ISO Information:
- The patch was created based off of the ROM with the following SHA1:
- File/ROM SHA-1: 55183B7B7DF66950DBB65EF1065D7D987E0FDF5A
- File/ROM CRC32: C6F74489
- The patches should also be fully working with a ROM with the following SHA1:
- The following ROM with SHA1 value won't work:
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|232||Translation||Translation, research, beta testing|
|Max Iwamoto||Hacking||Coding, graphics, fonts, redesign, beta testing|
|Meits||Music||MSX-MUSIC and MSX-AUDIO music, beta testing|
|Toni Galvez||Graphics||Graphics, beta testing|
User Review Information
No User Reviews!