Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 2 - Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!
|Patching Information||Targets BIN/Cue (Disc Based)|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||30 November 1999|
|Release Date||26 March 2021|
|Last Modified||27 March 2021|
Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story 2 - Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! is an action platformer game for the PlayStation.
Toy Story 2 for PlayStation translated to mexican spanish.
- ***DOWNLOAD HERE: http://bit.ly/Toy-Story-2-PSX-MX
This is technically a ported translation from the Spain PAL release but re-edited to be more localized for Mexico(Only some adaptation of names, such as Mr Potato name).
This work features:
- The official mexican actor voices from the movie during the in-game stages, thanks to the fact most of the dialogues come from the first Toy Story movie.
- Some minor character voices are from the Spain movie casting and others from PAL release, however most of them are for the exclusive characters of the videogame, this does not represent a problem for the people who wants to feel conected to the movie.
- All movie cutscenes has now the actor voices from the official dubbing work made in Mexico.
- The font was not edited, so text is not totally ortographic but still acceptable to understand.
This localization project started around July 2019 and it was finished at the end of August 2019.
More instructions included with the patch.
There are 2 versions made to select, the only difference is the music for main menu and the music for the race challenges.
ROM / ISO Information:
- It requires the first USA NTSC version of the game in order to apply the patch.
- Code of release: SLUS_008.93
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|danuffo||Translation||Translation and change of audio for voices|