Nintendo Entertainment System
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||19 December 1985|
|Release Date||14 January 2021|
|Last Modified||14 January 2021|
Bomberman for the NES is a remake/reboot of a Japanese home computer game of the same name, not the arcade game, as some seem to believe, which was made years later. It was extremely successful considering it was coded in a mere 72 hours.
In the game, you blow enemies and blocks out of your way with bombs until you find a door to the next level. Just make sure not to blow yourself up in the process! The game is quite a blast despite lacking the two-player mode from the arcade port.
Translation to Russian of Bomberman for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Version 1.1 (January 14, 2021) This version was released to address the problems mentioned in this review:
- A grammar error has been corrected in the ending text.
- The «Ч» tile has been modified to distinguish from the «Ц» tile.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Bomberman (USA)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180803-121122)
- File SHA-1: 1A38860F7583E4619DACD293E80D80E7BD4EE021
- File CRC32: F5DAAF10
- ROM SHA-1: D2BF7BD570430902114F1E3393F1FEB8B1C76E4D
- ROM CRC32: DB9DCF89
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|