Mega Man 2
Nintendo Entertainment System
Rockman 2: Dr. Wily no Nazo
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||24 December 1988|
|Release Date||30 December 2020|
|Last Modified||30 December 2020|
Mega Man 2 is a platforming game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Following the gameplay of the first Mega Man game, Mega Man 2 has new features, like Robot Master stages increased from 6 to 8, E-cans that replenishes health to 100%, and support items/platforms 1, 2, and 3.
After his defeat, Dr. Wily created his own Robot Masters and continued his desires for world domination. Mega Man is the only one who can stop the evil scientist once again. But before he could reach him, he needs to defeat Dr. Wily’s Robot Masters and obtain new powers from them.
Translation to spanish for RockMan 2.
- It uses western localized name “MegaMan”.
- New title screen.
- Refill weapon feauture.
- And more stuff detailed in the text file.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Rockman 2 - Dr. Wily no Nazo (Japan)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180803-121122)
- File SHA-1: FB51875D1FF4B0DEEE97E967E6434FF514F3C2F2
- File CRC32: 30B91650
- ROM SHA-1: 3E9DC769E1B63E73834786EC7FE9EDE7E706C72F
- ROM CRC32: 6150517C