Nintendo Entertainment System
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||17 December 1987|
|Release Date||07 June 2011|
|Last Modified||07 December 2020|
The Mega Man series is iconic for its amazing stages of perilous platforming, shooting enemies with your arm cannon, stealing weapons from the robot masters, and using them as another’s weakness!
The unique trait about the Mega Man series was that you could pick which stage started with, and do the robot master stages in any order! Each robot master has a stage you have to complete, and at the end, you fight the robot master. Some are super easy to beat, and others are downright impossible! (That’s why you use their weakness).
After you defeat all the robot masters, it’s on to the Wily stages! The main enemy of the game is Dr. Albert Wily.
All texts in the game are translated and accented, and the graphics have been edited.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1:
- New patch 100% compatible with good dump ROM;
- The term GAIN POINTS has been replaced by AWARD;
- Adjustments and improvements at the source;
- Adjustments in the texts at the end of the game and credits.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Mega Man (USA)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180803-121122)
- File SHA-1: 2F88381557339A14C20428455F6991C1EB902C99
- File CRC32: 5DED683E
- ROM SHA-1: 6047E52929DFE8ED4708D325766CCB8D3D583C7D
- ROM CRC32: 6EE4BB0A