Nintendo Entertainment System
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Game Date||11 December 1985|
|Release Date||13 March 2021|
|Last Modified||13 March 2021|
1942 is a vertical shooting game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Translation to Russian of 1942 for the Famicom/Nintendo Entertainment System.
Version 1.1 (March 13, 2021)
- As expected, the font height has been adjusted. The number tiles were also changed to match the letters.
- Changed the continue string on the title screen after a game over.
- The game over string that used an incorrect letter was replaced in this version.
- Strings that are displayed by printing tile by tile now have their string lengths changed. This change also causes the lengths of their respective screens being displayed to be shorter.
- “Shooting down” now has a different translation, while “percentage” has been changed to a translation of “total percentage”. The original version also contained a typo on that string which was fixed in this version.
- In version 1.0, “last” is translated to «остав». Version 1.1 changes that to «осталось», but would require five separate tiles in order to display it. Because of this, the numbers 0, 3 and 6 are also used as letters О, З and Б.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: 1942 (Japan, USA)
- Database: No-Intro: Nintendo Entertainment System (v. 20180803-121122)
- File SHA-1: 1FC8410C271441B313AD4B382FBE9DCD9EEFB6CB
- File CRC32: 74D7BAE1
- ROM SHA-1: 7F57EACE7CADA7C36412A50F2299231B304527A8
- ROM CRC32: 171251E3
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
User Review Information
No User Reviews!