Wizardry I-II-III: Story of Llylgamyn
Wizardry 1-2-3: Story of Llylgamyn
|Released By||Hengki Kusuma Adi|
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Published By||Media Factory|
|Game Date||01 June 1999|
|Release Date||22 February 2023|
|Last Modified||21 February 2023|
Wizardry I-II-III: Story of Llylgamyn is the most advanced version of the first Wizardry trilogy still 100% faithful to the original (except for the updated graphics and sound).
Originally released in 1981 for the Apple II, the first Wizardry was one of the earliest commercial role-playing games. It established the “dungeon crawl” sub-genre as separated from “rogue-like” and “open world” role-playing games.
Wizardry II and III would be called “expansion packs” using modern language.
- Combat: first-person view, turn-based
- Exploration: first person view, dungeon crawl
This updated addendum hack based upon AGTP’s English Translation fixes everything by eliminating some glitchy mess, cleaned up some rests, retranslate everything that should get rid from tons of Engrishes that were still present even in the original Japanese release.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Wizardry I-II-III - Story of Llylgamyn (Japan) (NP).sfc
- CRC32: b8a72553
- MD5: 5987975fb59733089149003c506810af
- SHA-1: 6b63c968aec822c0728513c01cd729ffd45dbab7
- Wizardry I-II-III - Story of Llylgamyn (Japan) (NP) [En by Aeon Genesis v1.0].sfc
- CRC32: 16ffe85a
- MD5: 167f3de8c5e5f464d1d473eb628b2aaf
- SHA-1: c2fe27a3e1802b33c40b5c9fea3aab934396e792