Shin Megami Tensei
|Released By||Aeon Genesis|
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||30 October 1992|
|Release Date||30 June 2002|
|Last Modified||08 April 2016|
Shin Megami Tensei is an role playing game for the Super Nintendo.
A lot of people seem to have trouble patching the game. It’s really easy guys, just make sure you use the version 1.0 ROM, and that the ROM has a header. Okay? If you don’t know how to check those, get SMC.COM from the FAQ page.
Also, the game seems to have random problems with crashing and such under ZSNES. SNES9x works fine though.
The translation for the game is excellent, and while there’s the occasional hacking problem (overrunning and other such), there’s nothing getting in the way of you having an enjoyable demon-summoning experience.
- Update: For anyone having issues with this translation, Orden has released a patch with some bug fixes.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Shin Megami Tensei (J) (V1.0).smc - HEADERED
- CRC32: 90DE2C78
- MD5: 9055814B1782CADD538C78AE773826B8
- SHA-1: F765341B62FF3E7D119E8185BE51C6F0757A86C6
- SHA-256: D0B5EAC22D9E07C4A7CA10387200408BED0E635684CECC98AD008824E2952A6A