|Patching Information||Targets BIN/Cue (Disc Based)|
|Game Date||11 February 1998|
|Release Date||24 December 2020|
|Last Modified||24 December 2020|
Xenogears is an role playing game for the PlayStation.
Texts and pictures are entirely translated in French by the Atelier Traduction team.
This patch is compatible with the US version of the game and is 100% working with the original system (PlayStation) and almost all the emulators.
If you want to play with Japanese voices (undub), please download the patch on our website instead because the patch is too big to be hosted here:
It’s a new French translation which has no connection with the old one at all.
Here’s the list of the important features:
- A lot of texts have been translated from Japanese because the American translator made a lot of context and translation mistakes.
- The bug which made a softlock with a Deus’ attack has been definitively fixed on ALL systems.
- A VWF (font with variable width characters) has been implemented to improve the reading’s comfort.
- All videos have been subtitled on the fly, so there are no losses at all.
ROM / ISO Information:
- US BIN CD1 : C75E45FF
- US BIN CD2 : 0E89EBF6
- FR BIN CD1 : 3A836320
- FR BIN CD2 : 7EEC207C
- FR undub BIN CD1 : A48B6851
- FR undub BIN CD2 : 875537ED
- FR BIN CD1 with JAP controls: C0657D67
- FR BIN CD2 with JAP controls: 9B8A7601
- FR undub BIN CD1 with JAP controls: 11BAD3BA
- FR undub BIN CD2 with JAP controls: FDD5A505
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Ryusan||Hacking||Leader, hacking with SadNES cITy tools|
|RyleFury||Hacking||Subtitles on the fly, ASM, VWF fixes, tools, Undub|
|Kirashi||Script Editing/Revision||From the japanese script|
|aquagon||Script Editing/Revision||From the japanese script|
|Ryusan||Graphics||Pictures, videos edition and translation|