|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Role Playing > Action RPG|
|Game Date||17 June 1999|
|Release Date||20 March 2020|
|Last Modified||20 March 2020|
Survival Kids is an role playing action rpg game for the Game Boy.
Brazilian Portuguese translation patch for “Survival Kids”, a survival action RPG developed by Konami and released in 1999 for the Game Boy Color.
All the dialog, item names and menu text are translated. Only the text made with custom graphics (such as “Days of Survival” and “Congratulations”) will be left in English for now (check the “README” for more information about that).
Changes made in version 1.1:
- Accent marks were added to the text.
- Now there is only one variant of the patch, making the patching process much easier.
- Some bugs were fixed (sorry for that…).
The “README” documentation is in Portuguese.
If you used the 1.0 patch before, please apply the 1.1 patch to a new, unmodified ROM.
DON’T FORGET to check the Portuguese discussion page! (the link is included in the README file). Small updates, if any, should only be posted there for a while.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Database match: Survival Kids (USA) (SGB Enhanced) (GB Compatible)
- Database: No-Intro: Game Boy/Color (v. 20180815-131105)
- File/ROM SHA-1: 0E3D3821710B07F68628EDDA071B928DF0C6A2F2
- File/ROM CRC32: C46ABA56