The Lost Golem
|Patching Information||Targets ISO (Disc Based)|
|Game Date||24 February 2000|
|Release Date||14 December 2019|
|Last Modified||16 December 2019|
The Lost Golem is an puzzle game for the Dreamcast.
You play as a golem and must guide a king in a castle to safety. The king walks by himself and turns when he bumps into a wall, so you must move walls around to guide him to exit. The Lost Golem sold under 500 copies, making it obscure and relatively rare & hard to find.
Dricas Homepage Archive (currently not on SEGASKY server) : http://web.archive.org/web/20021021225712fw_/http://golem.dricas.ne.jp/top.html
The Lost Golem (Golem no maigo) for SEGA Dreamcast - Japanese to English translation. Ver.1.0 (12.2019)
Game is fully translated to English. Menus, descriptions, gameplay graphics, dialogs, ending movies and icons. DLC archive saves available directly from Golem Net option were also added.
Patched files work on real SEGA hardware and emulators like Redream, NullDC, Demul, Makaron or etc.
For free, without external patcher - just use a simple LazyBoot tool or GDIBuild and overwrite your files.
- 86MB - Mediafire: http://sega.c0.pl/faqs/lost_golem_english_translation_dreamcast.html
- translated all dialgos and graphics
- translated videos
- added 96 bonus saves with custom stages (DPWWW folder) and wallpapers
- added 96 DLC & Wayback Machine & link them in Golem Net (works only on real console with modem)
- nothing downsampled
- VMU LCD hack
- VGA, 60HZ support
- support PAL, NTSC-U, NTSC-J region
- Support for .CDI (real hardware) and .GDI images (GDEMU, USB-GDROM)
Contact, info, links
- SEGA-SKY Portal : http://sega.c0.pl/romhacking_mods_translation.html
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/SEGASKYPortal
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/SEGA_SKY
- Discord : https://discord.gg/FyRJpQj
- Dricas Homepage Archive : http://web.archive.org/web/20021021225712fw_/http://golem.dricas.ne.jp/top.html
ROM / ISO Information:
- Discjuggler CDI or full GD-ROM GDI image.
- Serial Number: T-41501M / NTSC-J