Super Family Circuit
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||21 October 1994|
|Release Date||28 October 2018|
|Last Modified||28 October 2018|
Super Family Circuit is a top-down racing game with multiple categories such as rally and open-wheel. The tracks are rendered as a rotating Mode 7 graphic with a map to prepare for turns.
Here is a full English translation for the Super Famicom title, Super Family Circuit! At the moment there may be 1 or 2 parts with some Japanese characters that are stuck in the game but the game is fully playable! If errors are found please contact MrRichard999 on either Twitter or on the RPGCodex!
Updated to version 1.0
- Added directional arrows to replace japanese characters (Used in direction indication and joypad configuration)
- Fixed a sentence in dialogue
- Updated font to make it easier to read text and added foreign characters (for those who with to translate into languages that utilize them)
ROM / ISO Information:
- No-Intro ROM: Super Family Circuit (Japan).sfc
- CRC32: DC82850E
- MD5: 186EEE1672C7A296FFB79DFA157D5109
- SHA-1: D3B66D5B49D2257D146A0D126E98861A7D364974
- SHA-256: 75AD4171FD8EC623F8B1240045628739833C8D47941FF96CDF2F7AE334755F35
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|DDSTranslation||Hacking||Title screen hacking|
|FlashPV||Graphics||Title screen design|
User Review Information
No User Reviews!