Rockman.EXE: Operate Shooting Star
MegaMan Battle Network: Operate Star Force
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||12 November 2009|
|Release Date||30 June 2018|
|Last Modified||08 July 2018|
Rockman.EXE: Operate Shooting Star is a role playing game for the Nintendo DS.
Rockman EXE Operate Star Force was originally released for the Nintendo DS in Japan in 2009. It never saw a statewide release. It’s generally regarded as a low-effort port of the first Battle Network, but with a Star Force crossover scenario tacked on. Despite this reputation, the game still improves the first Battle Network in many ways such as various minor text, graphic, and balance changes throughout the game. The game also includes the new multi-player Star Colo mode.
Annoyed by the loud, obnoxious voice acting in the DS version of Battle Network 1? Then this is the patch for you! This patch removes all voice acting from the DS version of MMBN1. All other sound effects and music remain in the game; only the voice acting has been removed.
Please note that this patch should only be applied to a ROM that has ALREADY BEEN PATCHED WITH THE TRANSLATION PATCH, which can be found here: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3667/
ROM / ISO Information:
- 4432 - Rockman EXE - Operate Shooting Star (JP)(BAHAMUT).nds
- Translation patched MD5: 2FA4752149DA1448D58A4FEDBF0D1952
- Translation patched SHA-1: 7B2C4451EBA0BB4CF40C018B894AC5A9CC29AA5C
- Translation patched CRC32: FB7560D8
- No Voices Patched MD5: 72C9B89DD0795CE393C3D7FC282E4B01
- No Voices Patched SHA-1: 06EA0F3F758ADA88814A537D17E2687A9F71CF84
- No Voices Patched CRC32: 30D67FFD