Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu
|Released By||Sayans Traductions|
|Patching Information||Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||25 January 1992|
|Release Date||03 March 2000|
|Last Modified||14 January 2018|
This game is pretty much the same as all the DBZ games on the NES, in that you fly around and use cards to fight. One noticeable difference is the fact that you no longer use cards to move (thank GOD). I’m pretty sure that the events in this game are the same as those in the first two NES games (hell, maybe even all three), so why bother playing those when you can play this? Laaaaa!
This is a Spanish translation of Dragon Ball Z: Super Saiya Densetsu for the SNES.
Based on English translation by Saiya Translations.
ROM / ISO Information:
- No-Intro Name: Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiya Densetsu (Japan) (Rev 1)
- (No-Intro version 20130701-030720)
- File MD5 60B3B28A40A621A47A36CE3EF2BF3DA7
- File SHA-1 36C472F9CF0E95C09006E89C6BFD6FE974582BD1
- File CRC32 2F027596
- ROM MD5 0FA7887F1BCDE2DD207E20D782092607
- ROM SHA-1 6B5725765DDDE078350EC61221DDB9BB252066A7
- ROM CRC32 ADE7B968
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Rocky||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation to Spanish|
|Vincent||Original Hacking||English translation|
|Perfect Eddy||Original Translation||English translation|
|Grampybone||Original Translation||English translation|
|Ryoko Uchino||Original Translation||English translation|
User Review Information
No User Reviews!