No Alternate Title
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||11 February 1998|
|Release Date||12 Apr 2018|
|Last Modified||13 April 2018|
Xenogears is a role playing game for the PlayStation.
This is a complete and fully working German translation of the 1998 PSX game Xenogears.
- 100% of the dialogue script, battle dialogues, menus and UI graphics have been translated - only some graphics of the “Battling” minigame remain untranslated
- The German characters Ää, Öö, Üü and ß can be used on the name input screen
- All movies with spoken dialogue were subtitled in German
- The translation is based mainly on the English version, but drawing on the Japanese original in many instances
- Despite technical limitations the translation uses almost no abbreviations
- Tested on ePSXe (fully), on Beetle PSX and real hardware (partially)
- There are small quality-of-life improvements, such as a proper title display on the jukebox in Nortune/Nóatún
More information in the README file (English) or at https://xenogears.helsionium.eu/deutsch/ (German)
NOTE: The file is too large to host here (about 145MB).
For users of version 1.01, an update patch is also available (144 KB): Download here
ROM / ISO Information:
- Disc 1: SLUS-00664
- MD5: 110ECE1C6B0FDCD443DF340FA7DB30F4
- SHA-1: 12DB8CCB93516C391630F046A143762337CC21F4
- Disc 2: SLUS-00669
- MD5: F942F416066A6473226B21A1504416F3
- SHA-1: 0A4C56E6C64DB11F8EADA43545C2AF08E948665C