Nintendo World Cup
Nintendo Entertainment System
Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball Bu: Soccer Hen
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Game Date||18 May 1990|
|Release Date||25 Sep 2016|
|Last Modified||25 September 2016|
Nintendo World Cup is a sports game for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
This is a Romaji and Partial Translation patch for the original Japanese game that was heavily rearranged as Nintendo World Cup. This is compatible with my NKS Rebalance Hack and it doesn’t matter which is applied first.
Lots of Kanji replaced.
All Hiragana and Katakana, except small tsu are changed to Romaji and you must still follow Japanese writing rules applying “, º, etc. explained in txt file.
All menus and options are translated except Yes left as Hai and No left as iie. The Ending is mostly translated. Most dialog and names are left in Romanji.
ROM / ISO Information:
- .nes 8-bit Famicom rom
- No-Intro Name: Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball-bu - Soccer Hen (Japan)
- (No-Intro version 20130731-235630)
- File MD5 9C05CE01FD6026D6D25ED6C9788F02CD
- File SHA-1 A8D78B7FCFDCE87BBCBF8D34824F42AA7A98B182
- File CRC32 4E6E3334
- ROM MD5 D3CFA3FFD3414A94B6CE768E27D729EE
- ROM SHA-1 ED8A0B142B42BB7571D97CA934AB58E7C3295716
- ROM CRC32 64FD3BA6