BS Zelda: Inishie no Sekiban
|Patching Information||No-Header (SNES)|
|Game Date||April 1997|
|Release Date||26 August 2005|
|Last Modified||27 May 2015|
The Ancient Stone Tablets is a BS-X game based on A Link to the Past. The story takes place after the events of ALttP and you play as either the male or female BS-X mascots. You have a set amount of time to play each episode of the game and there are numerous little events that take place at certain times. These could range from the opportunity to engage in certain story events, weather patterns, temporary bonuses or power-up, etc. There are also a handful of very fun mini-games that were not featured in the original ALttP.
Some of the early dungeon designs are a little bland but otherwise this is sure to be a treat for any ALttP fan as it is built from the same engine and plays like an extension of that game.
A translation long due…
This patch translates the game BS The Legend of Zelda Kodai no Sekiban into English. The sublines on the bottom of the screen are also translated. There is one ips file for each week. Make sure you apply them to the correct week or the menu will be messed up. Make sure you back up your original image before applying this patch. We take no responsibility for any damage caused by using this patch.
- IMPORTANT ABOUT SAVE RAMS AND SAVE STATES*
This patch will work perfectly with your previous srm files, but it will not work with previously taken save states.
As soon you have finished a week, rename your sram to the name of the next week’s rom to carry on all your progress. E.g., Week 1 sram name is bszelda_ast1.srm. As soon you have finished this rom and want to start over with week 2, rename this file to bszelda_ast2.srm.
Included are the normal AST Patches & Master Quest versions.
The AST Version Provides: The patch includes the Base, Indoors (Official), Upgrade,Translation, Sublines and Intro/End, native bugfixes
The Master Quest Version Provides: The patch includes the Base, Indoors (Master Quest), Upgrade, Translation, Sublines, Intro/End, Link-Malon, Timeless, Stronger Bosses, Maple, Green Aginah, Itemfix, pot smashing with L2+ sword, 1/4 magic bar, cancel flute transport, grab items with sword, native bugfixes
ROM / ISO Information:
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 1 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: 0D2B95A8
- MD5: A90F92A606E342B35AA4BC070CFE3F78
- SHA-1: E784F04736F354A05A19A0E86EFD8A1F40589AA4
- SHA-256: 927407D87CD9EFEF21979B3027BFCE26689DB7505D03F6611B953507AC4C63B4
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 2 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: 1B71A609
- MD5: F203AB9D9720C2BA8AC8453B0C10553C
- SHA-1: 0877F63D8D096E7A35A5721EC1E4CE2CB86A7211
- SHA-256: A11E285413B57169CCF93A2BD3FAEA8EE69D39AAC4C880FF5F78D3F862F4E02E
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 3 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: C251D4FA
- MD5: 59CEE44354ED6FD664236BA9F6B18A63
- SHA-1: 25EFEE5199C9DA0805306EDAC3367D60253EA828
- SHA-256: BCA6044EEE447DB3CA966732502283B02910ADEF5A47E000EE266E4E19EE3470
- BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 4 Hanashi (J).smc
- CRC32: 8385BBF4
- MD5: DA4D548E54A593E635E023BBF7DB72B1
- SHA-1: 63C1110E32D4B3B2D6525919E10E50ABCC7677A3
- SHA-256: 4EA3AAF5C441728F949E6E1F15FF6602BAD73249FCFFFB782059EEF904DD252C
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Euclid||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation|
User Review Information
|A very unique Zelda experience||Ok Impala!||17 Feb 2021||1.0||Yes|
|What a great Unknown Gem!!||dominic20072007||23 Mar 2017||1.0||Yes|