Newest Hacks

Slot-2 Patch Crystalis Screen Shake Fix Enable Amakusa Tetris - Actually Useful Statistics (TAUS)

Newest Translations

Mega Man Star Force Tennis Ace Snake Rattle 'n' Roll

Newest Utilities

Room Transfer wxMEdit Faxanadu enemy randomizer SMB2 Utility

Newest Reviews

Castlevania MMC5 Patch Super Slasher Bros. 3 Death Planet Slot-2 Patch

Newest Homebrew

Nova the Squirrel Death Planet Bad Apple!! PV-FC 2.5 Simplistic

Featured Hack Images

Link's Desert Escape Dragon Warrior III - Spell Name Update Mortal Kombat II Unlimited Pyokotan no Dai Meiro Debug Menu

Featured Translation Images

Bishoujo Sexy Derby Bashi Bazook: Morphoid Masher Labyrinth: Maou no Meikyuu Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

Recent Updates

  • Community
    Changing the "logo" (actually it's my profile picture) to a new one that was drawn by bebn legg from SMW Central. I just remembered that my community profile still had the old one.
  • Reviews
    I want to make it more apparent, without having to read the whole review, that there is a way to fix the glitches so that others don't review this patch based on a glitched version. To give the patch it's proper due.
  • Hacks
    Minor bug and graphic fixes
  • Hacks
    Updated debug menu

Wizardry: Llylgamyn Saga

PC

Game Description:

Wizardry: Llylgamyn Saga is a role playing game for the PC.

Translation Description:

Wizardry Llylgamyn Saga is a remake of the first three Wizardry games (Proving Grounds, Knight of Diamonds, and Legacy of Llylgamyn) by Soliton Soft for Windows 95/98

(PlayStation and Sega Saturn versions are also available). Unfortunately, the game is written in Japanese, and is only sold in Japan; however, the game options allow you to change about 90% (wild guess) of the text to English. The focus of this is to try to change the other 10% to English.

Follow the instructions in the READ-ME file to install it.

Run the game.

When you can access the menus, click on the “Messages” menu, and change all five sub-menus to “English.”

Quit the game and restart it to ensure everything is changed.

ROM / ISO Information:

  • N/A

Links:

Screenshots:


ROMhacking.net Patch Images

Credits:

Credits
ContributorType of contributionListed credit
Ben EsacoveHacking

User Review Information

No User Reviews!