Batsu & Terry
Nintendo Entertainment System
|Released By||Zynk Oxhyde|
|Platform||Nintendo Entertainment System|
|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Platformer|
|Game Date||22 July 1987|
|Release Date||25 December 2013|
|Last Modified||21 September 2014|
Batsu & Terry is an action platformer for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game is based on a Japanese comic series which also has an animated film adaptation.
It is notable for having two different playable characters. Terry uses a baseball-throwing attack that can be aimed diagonally up or diagonally down (with the baseball ricocheting off of blocks). Once Terry takes too much damage, the player’s character reverts to Batsu who uses a bat to attack.
This is an English translation of Batsu & Terry for the NES!
ROM / ISO Information:
- File: Batsu & Terry (Japan).nes (w/ Header)
- Length: 131088 Bytes (1 Mbit)
- CRC32: CA80FA58
- MD5: E427E36F 287874DF 10150862 CDCA3E1B
- SHA-1: F6177C58 1ED0B1D4 625EC478 CAEC3AA5 939DC229
- Batsu & Terry - Makyou no Testujin Race (Japan).nes (Headerless)
- CRC32: F989296C
- MD5: FBC46D60 7EE554C8 388D2903 138CE7EE
- SHA-1: 60C90F38 178381CF 7C1B1934 E9510494 950C6A2B
- Some older sites/sets might list the game as Batsu & Terii (J).nes as well.
|Contributor||Type of contribution||Listed credit|
|Zynk Oxhyde||Hacking||Full Hacking & Translation|