|Patching Information||No Special Requirements|
|Genre||Action > Shooter|
|Game Date||15 October 2007|
|Release Date||12 May 2016|
|Last Modified||25 January 2020|
Otomedius is an action game for the Arcade.
This translation is fan made and has no connection to Konami in any way.
This is for the Arcade release of the game.
The quest is the translate the game into English, all the menus and user interface.
The speech will not be translated, this is difficult as you would need voice actors and it would sound rubbish anyway.
How to play:
- To play with the translated files, just overwrite the original files in the game directory and run the game normally.
See the changelog for more information and helpful error code and all the game controls.
Note:- The game does not work at all on Windows 10, the original arcade machine was running Windows XP Embedded x86 (32bit), I’ve tested it in Windows 7 x64 and x86 (32 and 64 bit system).
The patch can easily be obtained from the original authors website, Gradius Home World:
ROM / ISO Information:
- These files are for the later version of the game.
- GGG-J-A-A-2008041801 (18th April 2008).
- They will not work with the initial release of the game.
- GGG-J-A-A-2007092100 (21st September 2007).